Thursday, June 11, 2015

51 Days!

Reality Hits


     Yes, reality is hitting us and I mean not just me THE CONTROLLING MOM but my husband as well. A couple of weeks ago, Arthur realized his little girl was married and moving far away. It was a cute moment, a little funny considering that she has been married 9 months. This past month, we took our first vacation alone in 25 years, it was great, we had a wonderful time, but it was bittersweet. Yesterday, I had MY MOMENT and asked my husband do you want to move to Alaska? His immediate response is "Are you crazy?" and just like that he brought be back to my senses. It passed, just a sentimental, hormonal moment. 
     My son has been away now for almost 5 years and my daughter 9 months but they are both driving distance away if I get desperate. That will change and thus a new stage in our lives begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment