Thursday, June 4, 2015

Countdown to Road Trip to Alaska- 58 Days-(Yes! Road Trip!)

         Where do I begin? I have decided to chronicle this small adventure our family is going to experience partly for fun, partly for therapeutic reasons. My daughter and her husband have decided to move to Alaska. Everyone's initial reaction is Alaska? Really? 
      Yes, really, and as loving, altruistic parents we are going to help them move and are joining their road trip in August. Honestly, I just want to make sure they make it alive.
      Of course we have mixed feelings, we have always encouraged our children to expand their ministry and help out where the need is great but Alaska? Really? Joking aside we are very proud of their decision. So the preparations have begun, and our journey is being planned by two controlling, neurotic women( my daughter and I). I will chronicle the details of our planning, how this insane idea came about, and our road trip planning. Let the adventure begin! or at least the planning, and that is half the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment