Thursday, July 23, 2015

9 Days to Trip!!

We have decided to theme our trip, (at least my husband and I) "The Amazing Race". How original, I know(note the sarcasm), but I have always loved the show and would have loved to be in it, so this is our own personal version. We are going to attempt to do something memorable in most of the cities we stay or drive through. We are stopping briefly in Niagara Falls, NY, climbing the observation tower, I know I want to eat pizza in Chicago, we are driving through Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. We are visiting the largest mall in North America in Edmonton, Canada. There is a sky tram in Jasper National Park, etc... etc... I have one week to figure out our quick mini adventures in each place, no small feat considering everything else that has to be done. Of course, consult with Kristy and Rosbel as soon as they get back from Cuba. For now, this is all, continue updating soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment