Saturday, August 1, 2015

We are on our way!

We are off! We left this morning at about 6 am. Our original ETA was 5:15 thanks to traffic we are now at 6:30 at Boston. But seriously traffic on Saturday where is everyone going?

Let me update, everything fit in the cars (must have been divine intervention) but my husband says if we crash, they will have to send a search party in to find our bodies. We are excited, never have been to Boston and I want a cannoli from Little Italy.  I will try to take a pic today and post if we make it there. I' m already complaining and its the first day. What did we get ourselves into (I'm no spring chicken!!) 

I will keep updating, we all know I will have plenty of time lol...

1 comment:

  1. First Day: Raleigh-Boston
    Wait, isn't Alaska the other way?
    Just kidding :) saludos a la familia and please post pictures from the Wedding.

    ReplyDelete