Monday, August 3, 2015

BOSTON TO NIAGARA FALLS TO CLEVELAND

We are leaving Boston or better said left. We arrived on Saturday at 8:30 pm it took 14 1/2 hours (I hope this wasn't a prelude of things to come). I think they inputted the most traffic and toll option in the GPS. Saturday we just arrived, ate and crashed on the positive side we were upgraded at the hotel which was cool.

Now Sunday, what a day, we had the wedding at 11:00, it was very pretty, we were able to enjoy time with the family, the wedding was at Jessica's parents home (will post pics later). After the wedding we headed into the city! We loved Boston! We parked and walked, to the park, to the waterfront, went to the aquarium, enjoyed street performers, went to Mike's Pastry for cannolis, had dinner at a pub. Definitely Boston is on my list of cities to return!

This morning we said goodbye to Tito and are headed to Niagara Falls and then Cleveland to sleep. Please excuse my writing, I am not thinking clear(lack of sleep) This is the beginning of the third day and I'm already tired! What were we thinking!! Lol but so far we haven't killed each other and its been fun. I will attempt to post pictures and will try to update but for now bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment